Welcome to our website
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. How does PCLoginNow work?
PCLoginNow alters windows user's password file and related registry items to clear the password.
2. How do I install PCLoginNow if I do not have administrative privileges on my PC?
PCLoginNow is a "offline" password reset tool. It works without running any version of windows.
3. I don't have any Windows XP, 2000 or NT setup CD. How do I use PCLoginNow ?
You do not need any windows installtion CD. What you need is downloading a PCLoginNow ISO file and burn this image on a blank CD to get a PCLoginNow CD.
4. The CD boots, but it stops with a message "isolinux: Disk error 20, AX = 4200, drive EF", Why?
This is because computer can not read CD data correctly.
1. Please check the integrity of the download file.
2. Please check there are no dirty point or scar on CD before burning.
3. high speed of burning can also cause problems. Please set the speed to "4-6x" before re-burnning the ISO file.